View Poll Results: Who's the coolest? This is a hard one, I know...

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mugen

6 75.00%
  • Jin

2 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Samurai Who Smells Of Sunflowers

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Who Smells Of Sunflowers

mugen is obivious cooler!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

i think they're both equally cool in different ways. it's a hard answer to question for me, but yeah...i think i'm going to have to go with mugen! ^_^
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Mugen of course
    His unorthodox way of fighting and just his thirst for fighting made him the most entertaining character in the series. As for the ending of the series, I was disappointed that the trio all went their own seperate paths rather than sticking together and finding themselves another journey.

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

MUGEN!!!! MUHAHAHA!!! HE OWNS YOU ALL!!::coughcough:: Mugen is sooo cool. I mean, the way he fights, the way he talks, the way he dress, everything about him is soo...intresting! XD

To me who the sunflower samurai was kinda obvious at like ep 23 -ish. But then agen, its me
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Newbie Yue of White Feathers may be famous one day Yue of White Feathers may be famous one day Yue of White Feathers's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah eventually Fuu tells Jin and Mugen who the samurai is...and from the beginning it was slightly obvious... But I won't tell...just to keep the suspense going. But Samurai Champloo is a very nice series...and it has great music as well. In fact I'm listening to the OST right now...
    [*sig image removed for being too large. Please read site rules regarding sig size.*]
    Get rid of fear...before fear gets rid of you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2