Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: samurai x refelection

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

samurai x refelection

did you expect kenshin to die at the end. i knew it was coming but it was so sad especcialy when it seem liked he lost all of his cordination and skill it was so sad
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never really expected Kenshin to die,but then again I never expected Kaoru to die either.But Kenji is awesome though.^^

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I knew it the second we I knew about his disease and I knew of Kaoru's death the second they made sweet love...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    IMHO Go buy the Manga.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    IMHO Go buy the Manga.
    Yeah because it doesn't include this part at all (and that's no big loss).

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't like that they made Kenshin out to be a bad father in Reflections...

But in and of itself, it was a beautiful movie. I don't cry at movies, normally, but I bawled almost the whole way through it. In english and then in japanese...

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    i cried the entire night after seeing that movie. i great fan of it. can anyone tell what is going on in the final scene after the credits? when you see those two young people that look VERY similiar to kenshin and kaoru walking on the road, and guy said "let's be happy?" kenji looks like his dad, maybe it's him, but the who's the girl?
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Newbie tob_punk may be famous one day tob_punk may be famous one day tob_punk's Avatar
    Thanks

Sx

Well, to mee it wasnt expected for him to die, and yes it was sad for the fact of his death. But i dont think it was completly sad. I finally came back to Karu. It was like he told death to wait, there something i need to do.

-Mike

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast