Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: samurai x refelection

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmmmm....i was always hoping for a happy ending....not a dying ending XD....man...i cant believe he died..twas a disease right? Argh...cant remember nemore >.<

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, though it never says what disease or how he got it. My guess is it had something to do with the Hiten Mitsurugi stile of fighting though... But then, he did give it to kaoru too, so who knows?

That was kenji at the end walking with his galpal (?-I don't want to call her his girlfriend since I don't know who she is...). He does look like his dad. Wait, I'd have to watch it again, but the girl might have been Ayame or Suzume...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    After he was no longer able to effectively use the Hiten Mitsurugi style Kenshin started to help people in different ways. He helped the poor and the sick, he probably got infected by someone he was helping.

Rei
    Newbie Rei may be famous one day Rei may be famous one day Rei's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't think he was going to die ,it was really sad

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thezerosystem
    Yes, though it never says what disease or how he got it. My guess is it had something to do with the Hiten Mitsurugi stile of fighting though... But then, he did give it to kaoru too, so who knows?
    If you remember the Shishio saga Ms. Megami was talking about the toll the Hiten Mitsurugi style took on "Sir Ken's" body and that he wouldn't be able to fight like he was for very much longer. Also do you remember all the scars he had all over his body? Just thought I would answer your question. At this particular moment I can't remember exactly how he got the diesease.

But anyway to answer the thread, I was disappointed that Kenshin died. It made me sad . I was hoping for a happy ending.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Linksc24gc
    If you remember the Shishio saga Ms. Megami was talking about the toll the Hiten Mitsurugi style took on "Sir Ken's" body and that he wouldn't be able to fight like he was for very much longer. Also do you remember all the scars he had all over his body? Just thought I would answer your question. At this particular moment I can't remember exactly how he got the diesease.

But anyway to answer the thread, I was disappointed that Kenshin died. It made me sad . I was hoping for a happy ending.
    I think my post pretty much explains why he probably became sick.
    Last edited by Hassun; Mar 25, 2005 at 05:50 AM. Reason: who--->why

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes... and the disease he had has a name. It's Tuberculosis... also known as TB.
    It's a bacterial disease that affects the lungs and is highly infectious... as it is spread through the air from person to person, through coughing, sneezing or even just breathing.
    The most tell tale sympton is coughing up blood.

That explains how Kenshin got it, and how easily Kaoru got it (or let herself catch it: as she said she wanted something that they could share, since she was his wife)
    In the first OVA, two other characters have the same disease. Okita of the Shinsengumi and the leader of the Keiheitai *or how ever you spell it*

It was a very common disease back in the 19th century.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Feb 25, 2005 at 01:31 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Yes... and the disease he had has a name. It's Tuberculosis... also known as TB.
    It's a bacterial disease that affects the lungs and is highly infectious... as it is spread through the air from person to person, through coughing, sneezing or even just breathing.
    The most tell tale sympton is coughing up blood.

That explains how Kenshin got it, and how easily Kaoru got it (or let herself catch it: as she said she wanted something that they could share, since she was his wife)
    In the first OVA, two other characters have the same disease. Okita of the Shinsengumi and the leader of the Keiheitai *or how ever you spell it*

It was a very common disease back in the 19th century.
    That certainly wasn't tuberculosis. You don't get those (kickass) marks on your skin from TBC. And Kenshin didn't cough enough for someone who is in the final stages of the disease.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast