Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: samurai x refelection

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Funny, that's what I always through it was. I've heard that it was TB.
    Whatever he had it was infectious enough to pass on to Kaoru as easily as it did.
    I throught it was TB because not only have I heard people online over the years say that it was that... but also since two other people in the Kenshin story also had the disease, I through it was the writers kind of "re-using" the same idea.
    Whatever he had it was most defanitly a blood related infection... judging from the "scars" all over his body which even went up his arms.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Feb 26, 2005 at 03:16 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    TB can usually be transmitted just by spittle.
    Watch the lovemaking scene with Kenshin and Kaoru again. Kenshin tries to stop her from undressing him because he knows she'll get infected with the disease.

If it was (the most common form of) TB it would be transmitted just by kissing or breathing in close to him.

Newbie ellie_13 may be famous one day ellie_13 may be famous one day ellie_13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Linksc24gc
    If you remember the Shishio saga Ms. Megami was talking about the toll the Hiten Mitsurugi style took on "Sir Ken's" body and that he wouldn't be able to fight like he was for very much longer. Also do you remember all the scars he had all over his body? Just thought I would answer your question. At this particular moment I can't remember exactly how he got the diesease.

But anyway to answer the thread, I was disappointed that Kenshin died. It made me sad . I was hoping for a happy ending.

that thing on the shishio series, they meant how kenshin was injured really badly..hehe. she got it when they made love, i think if it was tuberculosis, kaoru wouldve gotten it way before they they did that, since they werre always together...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3