Thread: samurize program

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

samurize program

what is the use of the samurize program i'm thinking about getting it because it look decent.
    I've downloaded it but for some reason i can't use it when i click on samurize it doesn't do anything.
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R's Avatar
    Thanks
    samurize lets you monitor you system's vital statistics (free hd space, memory, internet speed, etc.) and allows you to display it how you want on your desktop. You gotta create a config in order to use it, or download one at least. You should be able to find tutorials on the official site.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    their faq section is quite handy. try it.

but anyways, you need to set a .ini file. right click the samurize icon in the taskbar and set it.

what makes samurize great is that you can customize your desktop to whatever you want within the boundaries of the program, of course.

you can, for example:
    display your system settings such as ram usage, cpu usage, bandwith load, hd space, etc.
    display weather forecast.
    display a calendar.
    display rss feeds.

the features are numerous and you can make them yourself or download these scripts available at their site.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    samurize was a pretty good desktop config tool esp if you want to tinker things to your own liking.

Even if you don't, just go to the site and they have lots of layouts other people made already. The rss feed is pretty cool I got a script that worked with DC++ back when I used to use it too pretty nifty stuff.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|