Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: sasuke & itachi - let you down

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sasuke & itachi - let you down

thanks for all your opinions! some may say the song doesn't match the video, some might say otherwise, and i'm one of them. listen to the lyrics carefully... and you'll notice that they suit the video faultlessly.

plus, if you watch the anime naruto, you'll know that it's not a peaceful, sit back & relax type of anime. it has a lot of action included, which is why i found the song suitable, even though i didn't make this amv. the rating on youtube so far is 4.5/5 aka 9/10. unfortunately, i can't vote for amvs that i myself uploaded... once again, thanks for reviewing!
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Feb 17, 2006 at 01:43 AM.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sasuke & itachi - let you down

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    well the the background video is ok, but the song didn't match to the video in any way. I will give it 7/10 to this AMV because the music did not match with song.
    yeah what he said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2