Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Saturday Morning Cartoons

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes saturdays have gotten ten times more cornier than ever....i think that theyve been doing this is becuz they want to have something "safe" for the kids who watch tv the most nowadays...

Newbie Shougo may be famous one day Shougo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-paranoia
    Yup I know, it's sad, these shows were very good too
    Too bad kids these days wont have those shows~ I guess they'll have to cope with what they have.... dubbed anime x_X

Anime is better than nothing.

I love anime.....
    I am following you, watching your every move..........Exactly like a SHADOW

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some of the dubs are really horrible though o.o

Newbie superblaster may be famous one day superblaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yaaaa i used to watch al those shows! I remember waking up sometimes at 6am and watching Tv until 12pm. There were so many good shows then, the younger generation now doesn't get all that though

Does anyone remember, tiny toons? what about samurai pizza cats! lol Obvioulsy my fav. shows back then were ninja tutles, cops and xmen :P

Remember all these shows?! http://users.pandora.be/MichaelHemelaer/tv_intro.htm

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-paranoia
    Some of the dubs are really horrible though o.o
    Yeah, but alot of dubs rule!! Yeah saturday cartoons have goten crappy. I still watch a couple of Wb ones. I wont tell which its embarassing!! I grew up on those classics like tex avery cartoon, woody woodpecker(man i wish they show that again), tom and jerry, heckle and jeckle, looney tunes, battle of the planets, scooby doo, the jetsons, the flintstones...ect

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I was a kid I used to watch dubbed Ginga, then it was good because I didn't know any english words, but now I would not buy it. But I still watch it, for nostalgy...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie Shougo may be famous one day Shougo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    They need to bring back some of the old cartoons
    I am following you, watching your every move..........Exactly like a SHADOW

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you guys serious? Saturday Morning Cartoons are few of the many simple pleasures i have in life. I usually don't get the oppurtunity to watch cartoon weekdays, so I am very grateful that I can watch them on Saturday Mornings. Cartoons like Ed Edd n Eddy should air on television forever.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast