Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Save the Day Question!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    My mother - this is a no brainer
    My g/f - let's just say I do have one
    My best friend - he's probably more agile than me, if there was better choices he wouldn't be third
    G-Grandfather - though I bet I would hate his guts he's still family
    Teacher - Depends if he/she still is my teacher or not (grades you know)
    Martial Arts teacher - Like somebody said

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hehe...nice answers guyz...though the correct answer would ve been...................i dunno...there is no real correct answer to this question...every answer is right ;D

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    I got a little question fer all u lucky people...let say that you have time to save every single person in this burning building...though you can only bring out one at a time becuase they are in a seperate building...those people are: Your girlfriend/boyfriend, your best best friend, your old and wasted master of martial arts, an innocent child, your mother, a teacher, and your great grandfather..out of these people..who would u save first? Second? Third? and so on etc....Then i would like to ask u why u chose ur list that way..Here's my list ;D:

My girlfriend
    the innocent child
    my best best friend
    my great grandfather
    my mother
    my master of martial arts
    the teacher

I chose it this way becuz i care about others over my family especially my girlfriend
    Now that I think about it... since you said we HAVE time to save everyone... Then I would probably save the (least physically fit) first, since the smoke is the thing that would pose the biggest threat.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...thats true...smoke does play a factor...but then again lets pretend it doesnt count now eh?

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    my mother..... because she is the one who gave me my life
    my great grandfather... who teaches me wise and useful things
    the innocent child.... just think if it was your own child
    my husband... the love in my life that i can't live with out
    my best best friend..... who will always be there no matter what
    my master of Martial Arts... if i had one, he should be able to get himself out of there

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    The innocent child.

Everyone else you suggested is either dead already or can get out on their own.

If this is actually about how we prioritise the people in our life that is simple:

My husband
    My children
    My family/friends
    My neigbors
    Everyone else.

I put family and friends together because in my life the people I really consider friends are like family.

Your husband comes before your children?
    In priority, yes. He has to, we're in this together. Eventually the children will grow up and have their own lives, our life together is permenant. At least I plan on it being permenant. Also, our relationship will be the basis of what kind of relationship my kids will eventually have. I would prefer that it be one where they work together and care about each other. One of the biggest reasons that marriages fall apart is because your spouse stops being a priority. So eventually one of them goes looking for someone that will think of them. If you want it to last you can't coast. My marriage is my priority. I will work at it my whole life and so will my husband.

Now don't get me wrong. If there was an actual emergency my kids would come before my husband, he can take care of himself. And while they're young any decisions made do take their needs into account first. It's just that when I make decisions concerning my life it's not just me making decisions, it's us (my husband and I) making decisions for all of us (the whole family).

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Shougo may be famous one day Shougo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My Girlfriend
    My Best Friend
    My Mom
    My Grandpa
    My Martial Arts Master
    The Child
    The Teacher

I chose the order to be of importance to me in life
    I am following you, watching your every move..........Exactly like a SHADOW

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougo
    My Girlfriend
    My Best Friend
    My Mom
    My Grandpa
    My Martial Arts Master
    The Child
    The Teacher

I chose the order to be of importance to me in life
    Hehe...thas how i put mine in order...the ones most important...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast