Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saw

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks

Saw

I wanna watch this one, the previews look really good but the reviews are all bad it seems. has anyone seen it and can give a review?

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wanna see it. I saw the grudge which was scary as hell, and I heard that saw is supposed to be 100 times better. I'm defintley seeing that movie.

Newbie rizzy may be famous one day rizzy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, english versions of scary movies are kinda bad.. im expecting saw to be awesome

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saw it last night! Amazing, outstanding, scary and crazy as hell. A must see for any horror fan.

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    horror movies are evil... scare the shitz out of me. i mean it's ok while i'm watching it, it's when i try to goto sleep that it starts getting me...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks like one scary movie, I want to see it. The only problem is the title, I think it could of been better. another movie that looks scary is white noise and the ring 2.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFlipD
    Saw it last night! Amazing, outstanding, scary and crazy as hell. A must see for any horror fan.

good enough for me, i gotta see it now!

EDIT: Ive seen it! its awesome! crazy ass movie, you guys gotta check it out.
    Last edited by FallenOne; Oct 31, 2004 at 12:08 AM.

The end is important in all things.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    hot damn, now that was a thriller if i ever saw one. No pun intended....but yeah it was kick ass! the atmosphere was great, very stylish, and a very unhollywood ending which is always a plus. This little flick gave me hope that someday more films like this will come out and put to rest all the cookie-cutter WB horror that seems to be in nowadays. Great flick! Go cheq it out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast