Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saw

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    the movie is excellently made and it shows that people will kill each other to survive and that is that
    haydee saw the movie and she says she has a new fear of puppets now
    ::

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gotto see it...

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    if your lookingfor a really good story then this is the movie for you if your looking for oscar winning acting go watch something else.

the story line is probably one of the best i've seen in a while but the acting was attrocious other than that of actor danny glover. he brought experience to the movie and he played his part very well, the other 2 main actors were sketchy in their performance and resembled actors from a shakespear play.

i still reccomned watching it good movie if you dont mind bad acting

Newbie Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am hopefully gonna see it this weekend, ive heard alot of good reviews for it. I sure do hope its as good as people make it sound.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Watched it on friday.. Scary as hell. O.O That night, I had nightmares but yeah, it was a good movie. Definitely a good movie for horror fans.

Newbie Takonic may be famous one day Takonic may be famous one day Takonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh man, this movie was great! ....it wasn't too scary but it did have its moments...it was very disturbing to the extent...definately needs a sequel and has a nice theme

Newbie RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still havent seen it but have wanted to ever since July.

For those of you that didnt know, this was an independent film. It was just recently picked up by Lionsgate films and thrown out for a Halloween release. The movie was shown at a film festival earlier this year and won a couple of awards if I remember correctly. From the aspect of a Film maker i am looking forward to it very much. Its always good to see a great Independent film go big. To bad it only happens once a decade ;-) Hopefully i will break that mold.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    By the way, for those who loved the film (like myself) youll be happy (or worried) that lions gate is already planning a sequel to Saw and they want it out as quickly as next year. Now normally i wouldve had to go pop an aspirin after reading news like that but the way i see it....horror is probably at its deadest here in the states as it's ever been. Our latest "big" horror events have been remakes of films from other countries so what does that tell you? So i say go for it, anything to rekindle the genre. And supposdely Director James Wan is willing to come back. So that helps a bit. I lost the link to this story, but i think it was somewhere on www.joblo.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast