Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saw vs grudge

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grudge wasn't really scary,it was just fun to watch.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Newbie crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dindt like grudge too much. i didnt even like the originals to begin with so i kinda went into the movie expecting not to like it. though i think they did an ok job with it except for the fact that the grudge was basically a carbon copy of the originals for most of the scenes. so yea, my answer is saw. it was much more interesting to me and unique. though saw had some plotholes imo i still liked it for the most part

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the saw, there's really a whole lot of confusion there with his victims

maybe because it was a low budget film

can someone explain to me??

Newbie crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster's Avatar
    Thanks
    well if your asking why he chose his victims, its quite simple actually. they all didnt appreciate life and for the most part were all form that very same hospital which is how he knew them.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Grudge seems to me like it would be more scarier, although i havent seen both movies, I think the Grudge seems really freaky, and they use almost everything that people are afraid of. It seems classic, especially the shower scene. what could be wrong about that?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmonster
    well if your asking why he chose his victims, its quite simple actually. they all didnt appreciate life and for the most part were all form that very same hospital which is how he knew them.
    what about the other ones? like the doctor, all he did was cheat on his wife

and how bout that private detective, what did he do??

finally since I couldn't hear very well during the movie, what did the doctor say was so special about the bald old man

Thanks
    well just to reply to your comment about the shower scene, its been done before. its called "Psycho"

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmonster
    well just to reply to your comment about the shower scene, its been done before. its called "Psycho"
    Don't compare The grudge shower scene to Psycho. They were two entirely diffrent types of shower scenes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast