Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Saying the pledge?....

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Saying the pledge?....

Okay I felt like this was a good topic to raise,

In church or what parents say:

"You should honor and worship the lord"

Well I live in TX and we say: honor the Texas flag,

well there ya go we are honoring!(thats like worshiping if you honor it) and the american flag!

Okay I know that the flag stands for freedom... yadda... yadda.. yadda, but when we pldege to it isn't that like worshiping it? CUz if someone drops the flag on the floor we have to burn it well thats wasteing good fabric! we can just pick it up and use it again!
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saying the pledge?....

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAngel7
    Okay I felt like this was a good topic to raise,

In church or what parents say:

"You should honor and worship the lord"

Well I live in TX and we say: honor the Texas flag,

well there ya go we are honoring!(thats like worshiping if you honor it) and the american flag!

Okay I know that the flag stands for freedom... yadda... yadda.. yadda, but when we pldege to it isn't that like worshiping it? CUz if someone drops the flag on the floor we have to burn it well thats wasteing good fabric! we can just pick it up and use it again!
    true, but the pldege to the usa flag it really a honor but the pldege it like to say your freedom something like that.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i agree with u P-Angel_7, i was thinking about that myself this moring when we were saying it, but also, why do u always havwe to take your cap off inside a school building? wat the hell is that?

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

right ^^! but why usethe pledge.
    My best friend is me shadow

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    but also, why do u always havwe to take your cap off inside a school building? wat the hell is that?
    That also goes with sunglasses at my school. What is up with that? Anyways, I do believe that we are sometimes over-honoring the flag, like a worship, but in the pledge, do we not say "one nation, under God?"
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Otaku77 may be famous one day Otaku77 may be famous one day Otaku77's Avatar
    Thanks

i just got in troble for wearing sunglasses and a hat in class

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes,the king of fashion but some ppl don't say the peldge (one nation, under god) orthey can't cuz of ther herritage that is why the gov. tryed to change it but don't get me started on goths, we (yes i am one) don't belive in god so we don't say the pledge at all.
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAngel7
    Yes,the king of fashion but some ppl don't say the peldge (one nation, under god) orthey can't cuz of ther herritage that is why the gov. tryed to change it but don't get me started on goths, we (yes i am one) don't belive in god so we don't say the pledge at all.
    lol..... Not all goths are athiest.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast