Thread: in for the scare

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks

in for the scare

hey, right now i am in the mood for a scare but i dont know where to start. can you suggest something that you think is scary. give me the title and if possible any other information on it. oh yeah a little summary will help too. but i gotta say that i am a very hardcore person, im not scare easily.

i have seen...
    the grudge(japanese & american)
    the eye 1 & 2 (chinese)
    tales of the two sisters(korean)
    the mother(thai)
    ring 0,1, & 2(japanese & american)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you just looking for asian horror? That's how it seems, in that case check out....

Dark Water - (the thing is just freaky,check it out)
    Audition - (quite possibly the most unrelenting and shocking last 20 minutes ever)
    Phone - (the kid in the film is terrifying enough as it is...great movie!)

And as far as some great American horror titles you might not have seen yet

May - (telling you the plot would ruin half the shock factor, just know it turns horrific)
    Session 9 - (imagine a Silent Hill type plot but inside of an abandoned Asylum)
    In the Mouth of Madness - (just watch it. deep, creepy and disturbing)

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Have you seen "the haunting"?
    -you already beat me on "the ring", oh well....

Or maybee the scariest stuff of all, "Teletubies"..,ok, its not a movie, but its the most evil thing to come out of Canada. Maybee that and Poobah. Such junk that I get from Canada... {sorry Canadians.. Canada rocks, but those shows don't.}

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    how was the tales of the two sisters? i wasn't too sure whether to buy it or not..

but try: three (mix of chinese, and korean i think)
    and also: three 2
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    Have you seen "the haunting"?
    -you already beat me on "the ring", oh well....

Or maybee the scariest stuff of all, "Teletubies"..,ok, its not a movie, but its the most evil thing to come out of Canada. Maybee that and Poobah. Such junk that I get from Canada... {sorry Canadians.. Canada rocks, but those shows don't.}
    Uhhh Teletubbies is from Britain.

Try The Shining if you haven't seen that already. Very creepy, classic horror.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The Wiggles are 50000 times worst than teletubbies.

"Toot-toot, beep-beep big red car.."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only saw the chinese part of the "three" but I say there are tons of other scary movies out of Hong Kong

check out this particulary with recently deceased actor Leslie Cheung, great performace...forgot the name though

Edit: I found it, it's called Inner Senses
    Last edited by Legend; Mar 27, 2005 at 12:56 AM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart