Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scared of animals

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    There was a weird looking dog, when i was at holiday, i don't no it was truly a dog, but it scared the hell out of me.

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    before I was scared of dogs(and hated them too),but it changed when I visited my cousin and then it just changed. my hateness for dogs become love!

---------------------------------
    +++

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wasn't scared but i had a bad experience. my friend bought his dog to school and it was like one of those roly ones [for those who know their toilet paper ads they'll know what i'm talking about]. i was about eye level with it and just staring at it. then the dog moved forward and poked me in the eye with its nose.

another bad one with a possum. i was walking home late one night [somewhere close to midnight] and this possum jumped off a tree and was running in front of me. i was kind of following it. but i was afraid it'll turn around and bite me. when it disappeared after it turned the corner, i was running home.

i've always been a little afraid of cats. i think their real neat but the claws get to me. birds are nice, except when they swoop you.

Newbie Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face

it was dogs for me and kinda still is i dunno why but i never liked dogs maybe cause im afraid of em
    This is not goodbye it's just a kiss before you die.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used to be afraid of my pet hamster
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i was (and still am) scared of monkeys because once when i was in pre school we went on a school trip to a zoo there was a monkey and it started throwing poop at everyone.....scary stuff.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still remember when i was six or seven years old playing with my friends and suddenly a huge white dog came after us. It belonged to a foreign kid i knew and he liked to set him loose upon us a few times, a very sadist kid he was. We were really frightened of the dog, so we constantly ran away and searching for a higher place for cover. Luckily i managed to get myself into safety, but some of my friends didn't...................

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used to be afraid of el chupacabras because it was said that el chupacabras did not like bad kids.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast