Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scared of animals

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    oohhh.. please don't be... I'm more afraid of humans than animals. O_o... I'm weird like that ...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    oohhh.. please don't be... I'm more afraid of humans than animals. O_o... I'm weird like that ...
    That's a good point you know, we are the most dangerous creatures on earth. Nothing else.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fear? Naw. Respect? hell yes. I.e. I don't fear bears, but would I ever stand in its way? Nope. I don't fear anything on earth, but there are powers in this world that require a healthy respect for. Humans are one of 'em...
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Newbie Skater2005 may be famous one day Skater2005 may be famous one day Skater2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was never scared of dogs or any kind of animal when I was little ecept for crows, because I would see them when go camping just caing, ca ca, ca ca and it freaked me out but when I got I stopped being so afraid and now I'm not scared at all. Skater2005
    I think Peter Griffin stupider than Homer Simpson :Thumbd:

Newbie Skater2005 may be famous one day Skater2005 may be famous one day Skater2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

I was never scared of dogs or any kind of animal when I was little ecept for crows, because I would see them when go camping just caing, ca ca, ca ca and it freaked me out but when I got older I stopped being so afraid and now I'm not scared at all. [Skater2005]
    I think Peter Griffin stupider than Homer Simpson :Thumbd:

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to be scared of some insects.. but not really anymore.. spiders gave me the chills.. =P.. but I'm a big girl now! ^^

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie Satsuki may be famous one day Satsuki may be famous one day Satsuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think some insects are really freaky, and also some seacreatures... iiiihhl... .__.

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
    You are what I eat~ +^_~

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nope I love Animals! I have a Ferret! It runs in and out of my window. Once it jumped on my roomate while she was sleeping and she thought it was a giant rat and it freaked her out!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast