Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Scariest Movies

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    reqium for a dream was incredibly hard to watch. i know people who loved it. i know people who hated it. for me, i hated it. too hard to watch. the drugs. the intense mental anquish crap with that old woman. crazy. totally agree.

barnabus

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still remember when i was a kid and watched "Childs play".

You know about a doll who is possessed by a psycho killer called Chuckie and then killes everyone for a reason i don't remember. After seeing that movie, i had some kind of fear against my sisters dolls, i couldn't even look at dolls for some time anymore and not to forget for all those nightmares i saw about Chuckie.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    holy shizzle thats like the exact thing that happened to me. when i went to bed i would jump, FROM my room door, ONTO my bed for feer of getting cut.

also another movie that freaked me out to the point of paranoia, well its still there

IT!!!!

movie was soooo scary to me when i was five, i love steven king movies man.

some more....

cujo, It, Misery, The shining, carrie, The night flier all so good

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eraserhead, im not sure if anyone has seen it but its one of the true underground horror classics. It's literally a nightmare....creepy visuals, the impending sense of dread and bleakness. One of the first films to combine Horror & sci-fi by the way.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I still wanna see that !!! Damnit, I think I'm going to rent it soon... O_O
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    Badass movie man almost forgot about it if it wasnt for you man. thanks im going to go buy it

Newbie heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't seen most of the scary movies mentioned here but the scariest I've seen is The Grudge. Yeah, it has no plotline and but man did some of the scenes really scared me. It's goes more for the scares than a good storyline.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe it's me, but in my opionon there is no such thing as a scary movie. No scary movie I have seen has ever scared me. And I have seen all the movies mentioned here and more. I'm an avid horror movie watcher trying to find one movie that comes even close to scareing me, so far i have been greatly dissapointed. The majority of thrillers and horror movies that are released now a days are pulp crap to name a few, The Grudge, White Noise, Darkness, The Ring, The Ring 2, Darkness Falls, The Boogie Man, Cursed, Cold Creek Manor, A Cinderella Story, Raise your Voice, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Hide and Seek, ... yeah you get the picture. They need to stop making AA bull crap that is marketed torwards teenagers and just produce some R rated horror flicks again like they did back in the 80's.

Though I would like to say that Eraserhead is a good movie, it has the ability to make you feel literatly sick after watching it with out doing anything gross, just the whole mood it puts on you.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast