Thread: School Drama

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry School Drama

School is basicaly where your life mostly takes place(Figure of speech). So that's where drama mostly takes place. Having problems with teachers that don't give a you know what about teaching or you, administrators getting on your back and in your face, crappy school lunch, friends who are haters or there for you, boy or girl trouble, ect. It's all about the drama in school. Really its sickening.
    The biggist drama for me was the whole year, see I was glad that I started playing tennis and I was actually doing homework and I was volunteering to. But all went downhill with my life, I had to go to court to finish up this case on this guy I needed to lock up(He got 50 years yay) and then this guy I affectionally call Vash. He was the guy I started to going out with. Oh my god what a mistake that was! I wanted to kill him(really beat him up and step on his most prized treasure), he was so stupid and disrespectful. He would talk nasty things about other girls and always lieng and flirting the wrong way. But I striaghtened him out...lets just say he's scared of me(lol). Then friends coming to me with problems and always kidnapping me to tell them their fortune. I mean I had problems of my own, but since I'm a good friend...let's just say I tend to never put myself first.
    But anyway, I would like to hear from other people about their school drama and or give your opinions. Everyone is welcome here and please keep it decent. I will be keeping this thread up to date so you guys won't get bored of reading the same thing.

Note: This stuff happened last year in my senior year of highschool.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    ***um, just to let you know, you can only make three topics a day

anyways, i just consider my school a living hellhole
    my friends and i push people,theres fights,literally swearing every 7 seconds
    people getting pushed into lockers,food fights also. lots of violence
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    0.0...you serious upon this three topics a day? <.<...woops I do apologize for my inspirations of creating topics. But anyhow, hellhole...well the majority of schools are like that. But like they say it's not the school..it's the children.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Symphony
    School is basicaly where your life mostly takes place(Figure of speech). So that's where drama mostly takes place. Having problems with teachers that don't give a you know what about teaching or you, administrators getting on your back and in your face, crappy school lunch, friends who are haters or there for you, boy or girl trouble, ect. It's all about the drama in school. Really its sickening.
    The biggist drama for me was the whole year, see I was glad that I started playing tennis and I was actually doing homework and I was volunteering to. But all went downhill with my life, I had to go to court to finish up this case on this guy I needed to lock up(He got 50 years yay) and then this guy I affectionally call Vash. He was the guy I started to going out with. Oh my god what a mistake that was! I wanted to kill him(really beat him up and step on his most prized treasure), he was so stupid and disrespectful. He would talk nasty things about other girls and always lieng and flirting the wrong way. But I striaghtened him out...lets just say he's scared of me(lol). Then friends coming to me with problems and always kidnapping me to tell them their fortune. I mean I had problems of my own, but since I'm a good friend...let's just say I tend to never put myself first.
    But anyway, I would like to hear from other people about their school drama and or give your opinions. Everyone is welcome here and please keep it decent. I will be keeping this thread up to date so you guys won't get bored of reading the same thing.

Note: This stuff happened last year in my senior year of highschool.
    Are you a lawyer??

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb

it's not the schools/kids its the envirement they live in and so that means your 18 or 19 right and how can she be a lawyer if she just got out of high school kastelic4444

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku dark frog may be famous one day dark frog may be famous one day dark frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    its just everyone that just wants to be retarded and spred rummors. I am a senior in high school and it seems like no one seems to care about anything only them selves. it seems like other people need to be in everyones business right.
    LIFES NOT A GARDEN SO STOP ACTING LIKE A STUPID HOE.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    ***um, just to let you know, you can only make three topics a day
    Just to let you know, Pseudo-Modding is not allowed in this site. Meaning you are breaking the rules too...

As for this topic, this doesnt belong in the forums. Put it in your journal...

Closed...