Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: School life

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

School life

i'm just wonder wat people do at school. do u study and learn like a good student does. or do u slack off copy from other ppl work and get by in tests.

and also what is the most funniest or embarasing situation you have been at school.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School life

Class first here!!!

I show my utmost respect to education, so all that I do pertaining to education is treated as sacred. So, I study my best and never try to slack off. Want to see my name, always on the bulletin board infront of my class. However, I do spend a lot of time talking, discussing, and playing with my friend. Don't want to be called Nerd # 1. Haha. School is great!!!

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

shit in my pants....

Newbie Negami may be famous one day Negami may be famous one day Negami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I show my utmost respect to education, so all that I do pertaining to education is treated as sacred. So, I study my best and never try to slack off. Want to see my name, always on the bulletin board infront of my class. However, I do spend a lot of time talking, discussing, and playing with my friend. Don't want to be called Nerd # 1. Haha. School is great!!!
    That is a very good perspective, Sagara-kun!!! I love school, too. It is the place, where I met a lot of different people, and Sagara-kun. I do well in most of my classes, but Physics is TOO complicated. But, I still deal with it, as long as Sagara-kun helps me with homework...hehe. Thank you.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i'm just wonder wat people do at school. do u study and learn like a good student does. or do u slack off copy from other ppl work and get by in tests.

and also what is the most funniest or embarasing situation you have been at school.
    I like school life I study and do my best in every subject and get good results. Sometimes I just copy of my friends' work so I wouldn't get into trouble later ... hehe
    My embarassing moment - When I recieved my maths results. ^_^;;
    It also feels good to recieve awards form the school. Like when I recieved my Gold Certificate and Medal.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

School's all right. Up till Year 11, it was pretty much a pain in the arse, being in a public school - everything was so rigid and crazy, you had to join a minimum of 3 clubs and if you missed classes and stuff, you got called up during the morning assembly. But now I'm in a private Canadian college doing Year 12 and it rocks. Nearly all my lecturers are Canadian. There's a lot of work, and I'm just as super-active as I used to be before Year 12. Nothing's really changed, just the way things are run and the more liberal rules. I'm the sort of person who performs better when there are less rules to govern me - more rules make me lazy, less rules make me a nerd. LOL.

The fun thing was always acing English, Physics and Additional Math, though.

Newbie nightowl may be famous one day nightowl may be famous one day nightowl's Avatar
    Thanks

if i like the subject i'm good but if not teacher has to keep telling me to stop reading! with assignments i leave till last minute and panic!
    Last edited by nightowl; Apr 16, 2006 at 04:41 AM.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

School's good coz it gives me sumthing to do. Evry1 in my class thinks Im brainy, but Im not really......Myb only in math and science, yea, best subjects in school.
    Im not the goody good student tho, I still talk in class, but I listen when the teacher is talking.....then talk some more ^^

Clubs make school fun, I started being more active in clubs since I moved here......but it gives me less tym for school work. I try to catch up, but sumtyms it just gets me too tired....then i doze off

Ahem, top student here too! In my yr level, hehe ^^

Most fun subject---graphics, yea, its great
    Kastelic's creation

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast