Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: School life

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School life

i'm in school at this moment, i got strat a's, you know what it sucks!!!

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

school comes first than after school i go to football than home to study go to bad at 11pm than wake up at 5am

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah High school is fun...specially...when you get all the attention..
    Ones I snatched this brown stuff from science class...and threw it in the toilet...
    Gaddamn thing exploted....who you gonna blame....NIKON :d

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm one of those 'smart but doesn't show it' types. i have the inner potential to be a great student, but i hide it for a few various reasons *coughreadjournalcough*

i have 84 or higher grades and such.
    plus i'm smarter than 95% percent of the people think i am. (although barely anyone knows me)
    Last edited by dark angel swordsman; Jan 27, 2006 at 08:44 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i'm just wonder wat people do at school. do u study and learn like a good student does. or do u slack off copy from other ppl work and get by in tests.

and also what is the most funniest or embarasing situation you have been at school.
    I guess Im a little bit of both..... the best part of school, its spending time with your friends.... cause there r some classes u will never use in ur life, and I dont like some of them. and doing homework and studying is boring(I know its nessesar y but it is), and plus while studying those classes ull never use, ur waisting time, in wihich u can be enjoing life.
    what I mean I would be the best if Im doing something I like and that Ill use the rest of my life.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

With Friends is the best times!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

in school im typically alright,.just finishing up and apply for COLLEGE!! hah, as for most embassing, once in grade 4ish, i jump on a bench whiich was like a 1.1/2 high and missed it ,falling backward while tripping over it and fell on my backside....i was about 10 so i fouind it funny, ..hmm, so i guess that dont count if i laugh as well then,.^_^

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

Most people assume I'm smart, but I'm not really. Schools ok, when I don't get projects or assignments. Right now is exam time, and I think I did ok. I hate studying, because I just think it's boring and I get distracted easily. I usually only study during exams, or if I have test, but not on a normaly.

But, what I hate is my habit of finishing projects the day before they are due! I tried to do some a couple days before, but I usually get better marks if I do them the last second.

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    what is the most funniest or embarasing situation you have been at school.
    A whole lot! Once, I sat on air. Another time, I twisted my tailbone from slipping on wet grass, and I'm sure there's a whole lot more. But, I erased most of them from my memory.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast