Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: School life

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School life

school life... when im at school.. i study my lecture.. then when i have a free time... i usually played guitar.. but my attitude in school is very different from my attitude at home.. in home.. m very quiet but in school.. im very wild... joke..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Banned Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie's Avatar
    Thanks

my school sucks ass

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    school life... when im at school.. i study my lecture.. then when i have a free time... i usually played guitar.. but my attitude in school is very different from my attitude at home.. in home.. m very quiet but in school.. im very wild... joke..
    Im the opposite of that. exept for the wild part.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

at school i sometimes pay attention, but sometimes i dont pay attention- i talk to my friends, were weird

Newbie n3ko-chan may be famous one day n3ko-chan may be famous one day n3ko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm a slacker and a hard worker. I'm one of those people who is quiet and gets bullied, but I have some friends. I have 4 friends ^^. But the school I'm going to at the moment has horrorable teachers, Everyone has to use computers for their work and it is not as fun as you would think, I physically can not learn from reading text, I just can't and my mother won't let me leave the school because she hates the other school I would have to go to.

As for most embarassing moment... hmm a lot to pick from.
    When I was in 7th grade one time, during lunch, I walked over to my friends table and sat down but I missed the chair [this is not a rare occasion, I'm always tripping over something] But when I fell I smacked my head and my friend Alexa screached so loud it made the whole lunch room turn towards us and start laughing their asses off. I never have lived that down

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl
    if i like the subject i'm good but if not teacher has to keep telling me to stop reading! with assignments i leave till last minute and panic!
    Well, maybe if you'd start doing things earlier instead of leaving them undone right up to the eleventh hour your teacher would stop bugging you. ^^;;;

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

well if anyone wants to know about medical school....

Around 8 I arrive in a lecture hall, and I sit in plush leather chairs and I highlight stuff in my notes that they hand me. Then I either sleep or play sudoku until the professor stops yammering. Then I go home for lunch and study the rest of the day...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

My sister's a medical student too. She's a 4th year student. Poor girl has to get up early to hop onto a bus to the hospital for clinicals. Sad that she's normally a late riser.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast