Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: School life

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School life

This put the rice on sushi in other words my american Lit teacher gave us this
    HUGE poet project that's due feb 21 and it's worth 350 point plus the oral speech...That's sucks.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

School is fairly boring

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    School is fairly boring

School is tons of fun when ur with frends, not even the lessons can bore u ^^ Unless the teacher tells us off tho, which is happening more often now
    Kastelic's creation

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    School is fairly boring
    Heh heh. Yeah, sometimes it is.
    I hate going to school when there are talks on. I always want to skip, but my mum makes me go anyway. Bleargh.

Elementary school was fun.

Newbie Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a nerd. A cool nerd. 8D Har har.
    No embrassing situations...
    Well, Friday, I bumped straight into my crush. >.<

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    School is tons of fun when ur with frends, not even the lessons can bore u ^^ Unless the teacher tells us off tho, which is happening more often now
    School is boring because we get to learn every thing a normal person learns in a whole school year in half of the year. The first two nine weeks are 4 classes and after that, there are 4 more but differnet.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i'm just wonder wat people do at school. do u study and learn like a good student does. or do u slack off copy from other ppl work and get by in tests.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude101

and also what is the most funniest or embarasing situation you have been at school.

I slack off, copy from ppl, and in tests...and I never caught....and I pass my classes that way...u know ur good when u sit in front by the teacher and u copy and she/he never catches you...Yes....I'm Good....

the most funniest thing that's ever happened to me is when in my Junior year my and my friend were going to class during passing time and (our school is five floors high) were going downstairs and we slipped and my other friend caught me and my but didn't have time to catch my other friend so she fail and tried to grab something and ended up pulling this guys pants and he fell along with 20 other ppl...I laughed and pointed...good times...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8