Thread: Scrapped Princess

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks

Scrapped Princess

Scrapped Princess is finally being brought over to the USA:
    http://scrappedprincess.bandai-ent.com/

I love this series, one of my absolute favorites, and can't wait to get it on DVD.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Newbie naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have seen finished this series and kinda confusing at first took me a while to get the hang of the story....

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    kool it is finally coming over! I have waited so long for alot of anime to come over and finally one on my list does YAY!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's already here, for me at least, I've had it on preorder when this was first announced back on like December 26th.

It's supposed to be out 4/26 but My limited edition preorder already came. It's one of the top dub jobs I've seen to date so you won't be dissapointed by it. And if you got the extra $10, grab the limited edition Pacifica figure, it's 12 inches tall and pretty good. I've already got volume 2 on Preorder now.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to wait for it,(again), Hope its worth it.

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    i liked the show... but i cud never find all the eps. i only had the first few.. and a random number
    but ohh well i guess i have to find more now

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I watched it already and it's worth watching. Don't worry lord nikon^_^

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I picked my limited edition copy (the one with the figurine) last weekend at SakuraCon.
    The DVD was great. The figurine looked good, although I thought it a tad too tall and disproportionately leggy.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-