Thread: Scrapped Princess

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Scrapped Princess

I just finished the second volume of Scrapped Princess, so far I like the series a lot though I feel the series could work a bit more at making the story deeper. Meaning the second volume did a bit to help the existing infrastructure of the current character profiles and overall development but did very little to progress the story. So far it has been a lot of run away from this town, kill this enemy and introduce the next one but very little real story building (alas maybe in the third installment). Any thoughts?

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scrapped Princess

jesus, i watched this last year and i thought it was schweeeeet... the ending kinda rocks your boat.. have u ever seen the movie "the village"? If you did.. remember how there was an "outside"? ****ING MESSED UP... like super messed in the head.. some people would say "tsssssss stuff like that aint so great.. " BUT IT IS GREAT. When the system in Scrapped Princess gets revealed and the 2 last episodes happen yer gonna be peeing and or crying in yer seat.