Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sea Life

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Sea Life

I was wondering... what would it be like to live underwater? I kinda like the Spongebob perspective, you know with boatmobiles, Krusty Krab instead of McDonalds, and living in a pineapple (or is that just spongebob). Anyway, would you think it'll be like to live underwater.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sea Life

well for one thing living like sponge bob defyies all laws of physics. and another thing give us another 50-60 years and we might live under water that is.

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

We wouldn't live very long unless there was a device that could let us breathe.Anyhow,I'd be talking to fish all day....

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on how high I am in rank of the aquatic food chain and if you're thinking realistically or fictional. If we did I'd hope it'd be like Atlantis. =D
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think we will able to live under the water like in 200 years from now.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be cool i would live in a submarine and have a pet fish named fish

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to be able to breathe underwater. I would like to communicate with sea life! ^__^ It looks like fun, hehe.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I would ride on a seahorse, and steal Neptune's trident and poke him with it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast