Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sea Life

Newbie Elfy may be famous one day Elfy may be famous one day Elfy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sea Life

The main problem with underwater living is the pressure.
    Whilst it would be wonderful any structure that was to be underwater wuld have to be very tough as the pressure from the water would be an awful lot.
    *Signature WAY WAY WAAAAY too big, maximum size is 450x110, please make the neccessary ajustments. -AO Staff*

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Sea Life

That would be pretty cool I guess. Talking to the fish and stuff. Sea food rocks too. One thing for sure is that if we did live under water, mermaids would totally dig me !
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    That would be pretty cool I guess. Talking to the fish and stuff. Sea food rocks too. One thing for sure is that if we did live under water, mermaids would totally dig me !
    That would be soooooo cool if we communicated with sea life. D I agree, sea food is pretty amazing to eat. Halibet, Salmon, SUSHI, yum!!!
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Living in the sea really isn't as fun as the cartoons make it out to be.^^;; I would love living in the water since I love it so much, but it won't happen in our lifetime.. at least not until humans evolve to the extent of having advanced lungs to breathe underwater

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfGames

We wouldn't have to shower .^_^. Actually, it depends how you are picturing us living underwater. I'm thinking more along the lines of the movie Splash --- mermaid-ish.
    That would be cool. *imagines a buch of people as mer-people*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3