Thread: searching the secret mansion

Newbie noemi may be famous one day noemi may be famous one day noemi's Avatar
    Thanks

searching for the secret mansion

i'm searching for a hentai game, quite old, that was, i think, named "the secret manison" - about a guy from tokio walking in the mountains, falling and waking up in a secret mansion, in another dimension of reality ... full of pretty girls, that he has to rescue.
    i really liked it, but i played it for years ago, with my first boyfriend, and since we've been apart, i haven't been looking it up. i'd really like to find it again, to restore my memories
    if anyone knows anything about it, i'll be really greatfull!
    Last edited by noemi; May 07, 2005 at 02:00 AM.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks
    so what web site is this tokio game,a/s/l noemi

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    so what web site is this tokio game,a/s/l noemi
    well that's what i'm trying to find out

but i was so sleepy this night when i posted this that i have made mistakes in the text - that's probably why you misunderstood me ...

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you may mean "Nocturnal Illusion" by RCY. You can find it at J-List and/or JAST USA as part of the "Milky House Memorial".

Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Pivot
    I think you may mean "Nocturnal Illusion" by RCY. You can find it at J-List and/or JAST USA as part of the "Milky House Memorial".
    thanks a lot!!!
    well actually now that i have seen the pics again, i must admit it was really something i got attached to becouse i was 15 years old at the time ...
    but anyway it's nice to see it again.
    do you know if it's possible to download it somewhere? for free i mean, since i read stuff about how hard it is to make it work in the latest versions of windows - and i can only download it on imac - do you know if it's possible?
    i'm asking all this couse i'm really not so good with computers ...

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    The original versions were made to work on Windows 9x. The remakes, of which the "Milky House Memorial" is composed of, is supposed to run fine on Windows XP. I don't know about how well it is supposed to run on the iMac, though.

BTW, this topic should be in the Game forum, not the Anime forum.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-