Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Secret code Enigma

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Question Secret code Enigma

What we know: The only way to get a free drink in this bar, is to prove to the barman that you are a friend of his boss. Here's how its done. You go to the barman, he tells you a number and you tell him the "countersign" number. If your answer is correct you get your drink.

There's this mathematician who thought that there can't be a standard list of numbers and countersign numbers. There must be an algorithm that provides the answer from the number given by the barman. So he joins a party of three men who ARE friends of the boss and walks with them to the bar hopping to understand the algorithm from the three answers.

HERE'S WHAT HE HEARD: The barman says "6" to the first man, he says "3" and got his drink. The barman said "12" to the second man, who replied "6" and got his drink. The barman said "14" to the third man and he answered "8" (!) and got his drink. Now its the mathematicians turn. "20", said the barman.

Enigma: What is the counter sign?

Got to wednesday to solve it. This time I'll be there for sure...
    Coming soon.........

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Secret code Enigma

Oh, man. This is going to drive me insane.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

can I still solve this without the knowledge of algorithms?? cuz I totally forgot that stuff from calculus, and what's a countersign

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Man use common sense. All the enigma that I will post only use common sense and a little of brain strugle.

countersign in this one only mean counter, sing ( like "the barman say 6 (sign) the man replied 3 (countersing)" or answer if you like it.
    Coming soon.........

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

oh geez now I wish my last post was deleted to avoid looking stupid haha

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

ooowww man......
    whats wrong with u(just playing)???? ur meking me work, but this enigmas ur posting are interesting and fun...... im going to burn my brain...jejeje
    whre do u get this enigmas???

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

No matter how logical this is, I suck at number problems. I don't think I'll be getting this one, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

The answer is Nine.

God I'm smart.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast