Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Secret Drug Tunnel

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Secret Drug Tunnel

Authorities in the United States have busted a drug-running operation on the border of Washington state and British Columbia that allegedly used an underground tunnel to transport marijuana.
    What do you think of this? I find it quite funny. ^-^ Though it could be a serious problem.

More info: Tunnel News
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Secret Drug Tunnel

how this funny?

Thanks

In my mind? It just is. But what is your take on the situation?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by conan lover
    how this funny?
    hhhaaa it is kind of humurous, but i think it's more strange than funny. like weed is a funny drug, it's not a serious one as heroine or cocaine is. BUT DON"T DO DRUGS!!!!! but these peopel were using a tunnel. i can't explain but something just scream humor in this. it'sl ike putting a coconut and orange next to each other. i always laugh when they are together on my table, this is funny in that way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    hhhaaa it is kind of humurous, but i think it's more strange than funny. like weed is a funny drug, it's not a serious one as heroine or cocaine is. BUT DON"T DO DRUGS!!!!! but these peopel were using a tunnel. i can't explain but something just scream humor in this. it'sl ike putting a coconut and orange next to each other. i always laugh when they are together on my table, this is funny in that way.
    I agree. But if they're smuggling drugs, what else are they doing? Bringing into the U.S. that is? That question is on everyone's mind at the moment. Well, atleast mine. XD
    Seduced by Flesh

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

that's not the only underground tunnel, there is a bounch of them just go to the boder of New Mexico and mexico and u'll find millions of them and the police officers haven't notice
    yet......this is serious problem !!!

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

And Homeland security say everythings peechy on the boarders..Yeah right!Dude if there's one there is bound to be alot more...Meaning(if it comes down to this) target practice for terriosts on America.....

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah ummm...... the same she said

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast