Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Secret Drug Tunnel

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Secret Drug Tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I agree. But if they're smuggling drugs, what else are they doing? Bringing into the U.S. that is? That question is on everyone's mind at the moment. Well, atleast mine. XD

Well I can answer your question, they are also smuggling in : French Fries (*Gasp* Americans would be pissed if they knew) Canadian Beer, Maple Syrup, Canadian Flags, All the refugees and immigrants we don't want anymore, we also successfully smuggled Celine Dion and Our Lady Peace there too with out much notice, SARS, Mad Cow Disease, annoying Canadian conservatives, and we attempted to take some of our snow but it melted before it made it to the USA.

So there, I know... the horror of it all
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    Well I can answer your question, they are also smuggling in : French Fries (*Gasp* Americans would be pissed if they knew) Canadian Beer, Maple Syrup, Canadian Flags, All the refugees and immigrants we don't want anymore, we also successfully smuggled Celine Dion and Our Lady Peace there too with out much notice, SARS, Mad Cow Disease, annoying Canadian conservatives, and we attempted to take some of our snow but it melted before it made it to the USA.
    You guys will be thanking us for the beer.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Newbie Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss's Avatar
    Thanks

lolo yes we are trying to take over the world with our drug addicts lol and yes the beer for you would be a good thing it like good not like the water you guys drink lol nah i don't mean no harm lol i just find that smuggling weed in is dum because now you can just get if you go to the docter these days lol
    ~*Rurouni Miss*~

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm trying to figure out why this was front page news now but when one was found within months of 9/11 and they had evidence that it had been used by terrorists almost no one mentioned it.

Tunnels have been used in that area of the world for smuggling black market goods since the Spaniards ran things in Baja. It's nothing new. It is a security concern though because they are used by terrorists now as well as the black market and illegal immigrants.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2