Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Secret Societies?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Even if the KKK has no power that's no reason to let them off the hook.
    When groups like that fly under the radar they're ten times more dangerous.

-And before anyone makes fun of me saying that ten times more dangerous than nothing is still nothing: Yeah yeah, you know what I mean!-
    so...are there other eye-bleeders out there ??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    so...are there other eye-bleeders out there ??
    I wouldnt be suprised. Knowing Hassun....he probably has a legion

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    A legion? There can be only one! (or maybe two )
    T_T
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 03, 2005 at 04:44 PM.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    The Klan has no power. The only people who believe it has any power are the retards who join.
    True they don't have power now, but in the history of america, they did used to have a good influence when civil rights wasn't such an important issue. They can't do much now, but whose not say a similar verison to their's doesn't emerge? Anythings possible.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yes, and also the KKK isn't such a "secret society" as a society who happens to have "secret members".

Also, if I may add a question, where does the definition of a "secret society" really come into play. There always has to be some poeple who know about it. does it loose it's secret status once known to the general public? Or is it more general in being just the people or the way it works is secret, but only the name isn't... ???

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    Yes, and also the KKK isn't such a "secret society" as a society who happens to have "secret members".

Also, if I may add a question, where does the definition of a "secret society" really come into play. There always has to be some poeple who know about it. does it loose it's secret status once known to the general public? Or is it more general in being just the people or the way it works is secret, but only the name isn't... ???
    Good question. The answer is yes, a Secret Society is one that is a secret and a Society that is public but has secrets from the public.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like the Illuminati? Yes I believe in those types of societies, how could they not exist? I mean if we can have CIA, FBI, DEA, and all those other well known secretive societies, I'm sure there are secret societies out there that are not publicly known. Like a Stargate Program, lol just kidding, but seriously.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, CIA and FBI are government "secret societies." They just obtain and watch for anything suspious. The true members of secret societies are probaly even on this forum somewhere. Never posting, just reading, watching, laughing at posts like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast