Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Secret Societies?

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    YES finally a thread i can have a good response to

yes they do exist..........and my dad iz one of thm......it scares the hell outa me ,he all way talkin bout the freemasonz.......and i think tht there r sum fratz and sororities tht take it too far.....and they become a secret society but when u actually get info.....you'll DEFINETLY kno whether or not it iz qualified as a secret society

kikieru u make alot of sense tho y would they let u kno about it??, u may kno the name of the society but does anybody kno what goes inside of them?????, no........unless YOU r in one....just kidding
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes.Yes there definately is asecret society out there trying to rule your life and take your wealth they're called the Government.

Some of you might say but there not secret but I say what better way to hide than out in the open?

Oh and the Freemasons are a society decended from the masons who built King David's temple.They a charitable organisation nowadays that raise funds to help under priviliged persons in society; build schools, provide scholarships and do other good works.....or are they?

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definately. Some people in this world still believe in intimidating and threatening people. SIGH. If only they could learn more from Himura Kenshin. Hehe. :]

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    yes,yes...............it all comes together......secret societies r just there all around us its not like we can suddenly one day invade them and see what's goin on
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't know about any but i'm guessing thats the point of them being "secret" societies, undoubtedly there are some powers out there which arn't qovernmental but i don't know them specifically.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kikieru
    If its a secret how would we know about it ?, aint it supposed to be a secret ?, they must of messed up in order for it to become public knowledge, well, if a society is well kept we wouldnt know about it, only amatuers and there ideals would be known, but its easy to lie and some have there desire to talk about a secret, then everyone knows. But I havent heard nor do I know of any secret societies, but if I was part of, why would I tell you ?
    i agree with what kikieru was saying about "if it was a secret then how would we know about it" i think It was probably some ones gossip or just said it to wast time but if ther was one or is one then there donig a good job of keeping it ouit.

but what if there was a secret society some thing like in the movie blade excipt for the vampire thing i mean look how hard they tryed to keep it a secriet what ever there doing there doing a good job of keep it in the down low

Do to others as you see fit

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6