Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sendign small files

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

sendign small files

I need to send a file that is 161 mb but as we all know no e-mail will accept an upload of more than 10 mb. i already put it in a zip file. but is there a way i can break up teh file into even smaller components? it's a video file by teh way.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: sendign small files

well, sometimes Gmail allows me to send big files, but not all the times, if you can't get gmail, i can give you an invite(need your current e-mail). If that doesn't work, I don't know any other way, i'm sorry

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

no i have gmail and it wouldn't send. i tried aol, yahoo and gmail. is there any other e-mail providers that will allow me to send big files?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

None that i know of, sorry I can't be of help, but, if the person your sending to is close, you can burn to CD for em.
    Good luck

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe try using something like MIrc or AOL or Msn that can do file to user but just kind of slow

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

You can go to any utility site (such as http://www.download.com) and do a search for 'split' and 'file', and that should bring up a list of utilities to split a file into smaller components, and recombine the file components back into their original file...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks

use yousendit.com

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maverickvns
    use yousendit.com
    Yes, yousendit or rapidshare are perfect for this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast