Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Senior Member?!

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Senior Member?!

Uh, not that I'm complaining but I thought you had to have OVER 500 posts to be a senior, I'm only in the 200's I think, and it says I'm a senior, this ain't really a problem I was just wondering.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Senior Member?!

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    Uh, not that I'm complaining but I thought you had to have OVER 500 posts to be a senior, I'm only in the 200's I think, and it says I'm a senior, this ain't really a problem I was just wondering.
    You got it for free because of that 'special service' you gave Trunks.

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks

How many points do you need for member?
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Euigh! That's just....EUGH! Not even funny!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    You got it for free because of that 'special service' you gave Trunks.
    Then why aint I a senior member?! You see the sig... It always takes more than a few nice words to get that done y'know? Lol Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't it also the quality of the posts as well? I mean sure quantity is great. . . but let's all keep content in mind. Who likes spam? Not I for one...ugh, it gets annoying as hell, I know for certain that the mods hate dealing with the stuff.

So yes, Quality + Quantity gets you noticed for an upgrade ~ am I correct?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe. I don't think so though. It would be difficult to go back through all of someone's posts and check the quality of 'em all. I doubt it would be memorized by the mod's too.
    I'm still fumin' over Trunks treatin' me like a "love 'em n leave 'em" situation. Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know exactly how it works, but 500 posts was to be considered an actual "comunity member," which gives you the option to change your title. My title says Senior Member as well, though I have no idea when that happened. I think it may have something to do with either a change that occurred after the upgrade or post quality vs quantity, maybe even join date.

Edit: "Quantity" would not have to be checked maunually, it would simply be decided by the character count of the post. The downside to that is that a bunch of mindless rambling would be considered "high quality."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast