Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior member Titles....

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior member Titles....

Yeah before you make dozens of threads about it, and to eliminate the PM's that you keep sending me about this (Damn you Zui, thanks to you my PM is full of n00b questions), here is what happened to you "Senior Member" Title.

The "Senior Member" title used to show when members reached 70 posts or more, since 70 posts are not enought to be considered a "senior" in any forum, that minimun has been changed to 500 posts (You should thank Gig for not incresing it to 1000), so all of you that used to have that title and don't have 500 posts will be jsut "Members" again....

Note: Don't bitch about it or you will get a warning, this is what happened so live with it. And don't you dare to spam the forums to get to 500, because you can be banned.

GallComp...
    Moderator....

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I agree that "senior member" was a bit too easy to obtain. I think it was acctually a good call. And yes, I sent a noob pm...

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm glad you put the rating to a higher "standard", as was gonna say something about that, but......>>

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    not bad, I mean the old AO took 500 posts before you can get a custom title anyways so why not now

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku white_shadow may be famous one day white_shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Feh. Title means nothing to me. You can even increase it to 2000 if you want to. :P

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't give Gig any ideas

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, good idea. Wasn't that required on the old AO, also? Well, whatever gets things back to normal, eh?

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sounds good to me. I didn't even really notice until I saw this thread.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast