Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Senior Pranks

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Pranks

None of the seniors at my school have done a senior prank for like 4 years... I guess that shows how crappy they were... This year will be different though me and my friends have decided to make one but we can't think of anything fun and that will go down in the history of the school...

What do you guys think of senior pranks? Are they stupid acts of vandalism or good fun?

Have you participated in any? If so what?
    Last edited by Cheza; Dec 11, 2005 at 10:25 AM.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Senior Pranks

Well, I think they have the potential to be all in good fun, but some can go too far. During my senior year, my friends and I had planned to ducktape all of Mr. Sundin's (he was a crazy science teacher, liked to argue about conspiracy theories and aliens) chairs in his classroom to the ceiling, but then we figured that it could cause property damage if they fell and broke anything, so we decided against it.

The year before that, a group of my older friends had successfully 'kidnapped' all the carpet in the D (english) hallway. They gave it back after a week or so.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

THere was never any senoir pranks at my school.... everyone was to busy not giving a crap about school. I thin it's a very childish thing to pull a school prank anyways... just proves how ignorant some people can be.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

ooh muck up day [thats what we call it] is always fun, although the fact that you are the joke kinda lessens it.

but things that stick out for me is making a giant paper mache penis. our school didnt do it but it was all over the news. smaller things include putting glue on everyone's lockers. or putting some kind of souce in all the vending machines were you pick up the goods. or wrappign the front gates [provided you do have front gates] in plastic wrap and forcing people to go under.

a dodgy thing our Year 12s did this year was wrap wire around the front gate and then force people to queue up in pairs and then tie their wrists together. but a funny thing they did was over the PA system they did this communist North Korea thing and they played the North Korean national anthem. quite funny. and a joke bulletin is always fun.

that's all i can remember. good luck on finding something cool

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Some school in my area had a great prank pulled a few years ago. The principal drove one of the new beetles, so like a dozen of the footballplayers went to the parking lot, lifted it up and carried it slowly but steadily to another parking lot.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

they r vandalism, but its a lot of fun....
    Im a junior, but at my other school we did it all the years...
    it was alot of fun... but u have to be careful, because some friends did one really fun, but some teachers cought tjem and they were punished...
    but again its a lot of fun....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished school ( year 12) this year!! he he. We didn't do a prank or anything. But i saw some crazy stuff during high school! This guy a few years back got dared to run through the school with just his boxers on, screaming and he ran straight past the principle ( one of those " you had to be there" moments, especially with the look on his face!)

A friend of my somehow managed to take over the PA system at his school and was making random anoncements over ythe speakers! he he

Also i know some people *cough* who were so cold they lit a small fire on the concrete, I know it's wrong but it was cold! funny too! how they *cough* got away with huge scorch marks on the ground.

And of course when a relief teacher came in there was always the name swapping lame but typical of the boys i went to school with.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was Freshmen (4 years ago) Thes seniors....No what..it was the year before I was a freshmen..anway!...the got thes chickons and they panted them green cause they wanted them to fly around the halls geting everything grean so yeah it was bad...the chickons died and some where even stomping on them. They where charched with animal cruelty.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast