Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Senior Pranks

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Senior Pranks

put all the seats on the top of the building...

fill the entire hall way with cups half filled with water...

yes, these have been done at my school, but if you're found out, you will be suspended...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

(I heard of this one from a friend who used to go to that school)

At Central High School in Omaha NE, a bull was released during passing time at the last day of school...then so were 5 ducks, 10 chickens, and 3 pigs label 1,2, and 4 so staff would think that there were 4 pigs out...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

at the end of the year assembly, our class got our Teacher to stand up infront of the school, then we dumped a bucket full of water on her, good times

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Although I haven't be in any, I have seen some senior pranks at my school. But, not anything notable. As long as there is no harm intended...I presume that they are done for fun.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Eeeh.....we didn't really do anything for our grad year. Usually it was grad guys vs. grad girls (pretty much each year the grad girls would go kidnap the grad guys early in the morning while they were sleeping, then line them up outside school and spray them with ketchup, mustard, and other condiments). But we never did that.....our class was just too lazy, and we had no school spirit or anything. However, the high school down the way drove a bunch of cars onto the highway, blocked traffic, and proceeded to have an egg fight in the open area. And then the cops arrived. They weren't allowed to have any more pranks that year.....

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

My own personal senior prank at Capital high class of 2000 was to put Icyhot on all the toilet seats in both the administrative and teacher lounges. It rocked.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Newbie mangaman may be famous one day mangaman may be famous one day mangaman's Avatar
    Thanks

u guys r weak! put rubber dog poop in the teachers lounge. they'll scream bloody murder.
    ha!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    (I heard of this one from a friend who used to go to that school)

At Central High School in Omaha NE, a bull was released during passing time at the last day of school...then so were 5 ducks, 10 chickens, and 3 pigs label 1,2, and 4 so staff would think that there were 4 pigs out...
    intersting...

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast