Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Senior Pranks

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Senior Pranks

so some of my friends came up with this ideas to put laxatives on the cafeteria food (my friend works at the cafeteria as part of this class or something)
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    so some of my friends came up with this ideas to put laxatives on the cafeteria food (my friend works at the cafeteria as part of this class or something)
    To me that seem like that could put you in juvenile hall??

Newbie D.F.Ledin may be famous one day D.F.Ledin may be famous one day
    Thanks

heres a few ideas a couple of friends and i came up with:

move/relocate a tree in the middle of the schools football field

drop white dishwater soap in the halls so everyone will slip and fall tryin to catch a bus

dump mud, cat litter, milk, and dirt over cars (that might be a lil too far...)

stick gum, and candy on the ceiling of the class/hall.

those are jus a few haha

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

i heard someone took all the chairs from all the rooms and tables and put them in like 3 rooms...

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

I've thrown with Javier a smoke ball in the corridor of my school and another day a dude say'd that there was a bomb in the bath room and call'd the 911, police,ambilance and fireman came to the school. Since that day no one could talk through cellphones.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on, no props for giving the principle that Icyhot feeling on his uh.. toilet sitting areas?
    Last edited by PsiKnot; Dec 16, 2005 at 12:48 AM.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

My year was quite tame actually on our Muck up day.
    We had our Muckup day on the last day of actual classes (since we had our year 12 picnic and farewell assembly the next two days)

We had party popers (those stremers things) in our morning assembly, ran around the main quad singing our lungs out (disturbing all the other year's classes in the mean time.)
    Then before lunch we moved all the chairs and bins in the year 9 and 10 areas onto the school's soccor field and made them spell out 'YR 12 2001' then decorated them with toilet paper. Then at lunch we had a massive water fight and proceeded to chase the year 7's and year 10's around the place with water pistols.

Looking back it was really tame, we could of done so much more... but I did go to an all girl school after all.
    We weren't gutsy enough to do anything else.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

So some of us are going with the fake poop in the cafeteria and all over the walls...and the pigs, and the fireworks display....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3