Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "sentai" series

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool "sentai" series

Ah, the "sentai" series (NOT hentai ) aka the "Power Rangers" to the US. They've been airing these on televisons for almost 30 years in Japan. Its basicaslly part of Otaku culture I remenber that while growing up in Japan as a little kid I never missed a single episode.

Having said this I'm curious to know if there's anyone else thats seen the "sentai" series during their time in Japan and their thoughts on it.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "sentai" series

i've seen the sentai(power rangers i guess) for as long as i can rememeber, but i've watched it here in Canada, and there have been so many series of it it's not funny lol

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of kid would i have been if I didn't watch Sentai (power ranger) Yeah it was me love, but hey have gotten lame over the years.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie scriver058 may be famous one day scriver058 may be famous one day scriver058's Avatar
    Thanks

Power Rangers was like my show growing up. I still enjoy it every now and again for the campiness of it. I only became aware of the fact that those shows are americanized versions of Japanese shows a couple of years ago. I'd really like to see someone bring over those shows in their original forms, but that may never happen.

The post is over. The world may continue now.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    What kind of kid would i have been if I didn't watch Sentai (power ranger) Yeah it was me love, but hey have gotten lame over the years.
    I think the US versions are really bad. Nowadays its really easy to tell which part of the shows was shot in the US and which is the original clip. The original Power Rangers did a great job in keeping the show look constantly the same

I really liked that all the robot fight scenes are the original (thats the only reason I still watch it).

I also noticed that the US really likes using slow motion. Thats whats really ruining the show for me. It gives the viewers time to look at the spongy looking concrete rocks
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

did u hear that the old red ranger from the original power rangers is producing gay film thingys lol

Thanks

o and one of the other power rangers( i dunno which one though* killed some1

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    Ah, the "sentai" series (NOT hentai ) aka the "Power Rangers" to the US. They've been airing these on televisons for almost 30 years in Japan. Its basicaslly part of Otaku culture I remenber that while growing up in Japan as a little kid I never missed a single episode.

Having said this I'm curious to know if there's anyone else thats seen the "sentai" series during their time in Japan and their thoughts on it.

o_o You don't have to be in Japan to see sentai. You just have to find it online or buy it on VHS/DVD......

^__^ I like 'em......

o_o But I've noticed a pattern here:

Why does the Yellow always have problems?
    She's either killed, or goes crazy, or whatnot...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast