Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Serail Killers: right or wrong?

Newbie kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Serail Killers: right or wrong?

Every one wants some thing to debate about, well, here it is folks. Does a person have to sain or insain to become a serial killer? What make them kill and then kill again? Why are they alwyas harder to catch then the everyday badguy? and are they really the "monsters" people and the media make them out to be, or are we the people and individuals in society and society as a whole the ones in the wrong? This is all really one gaint subject matter so I chose not to take up wasted space and time with several blocks when it is just as easy to seperate and diverscify your answers by sentences as have I. It will be interesting to see what each individual thinks and how they precieve this question.
    [FONT=Impact]"In a world of darkness and aray, only one can stop alone on top. Can you be that one?"[/FONT]

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

So your saying that society and culture is the actual cause of serial killers and mass murderers... Hmmm............ A good discussion topic, but not really a debatable one...

Moving to the Plush room...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    wrong.
    I mean .... really....
    A person that kills another person is either insane or emotional distraut.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    wrong.
    I mean .... really....
    A person that kills another person is either insane or emotional distraut.
    Exactly. You have to be a messed up freak to do those bad things!!

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that when society pushes someone over the edge, and they finally snap. You have to be angry, to take a life. Being crazy would just help.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sasumi
    I think that when society pushes someone over the edge, and they finally snap. You have to be angry, to take a life. Being crazy would just help.
    Most of the time it isnt society's fault, its just the wacked out persons fault alone.

Newbie kodacu may be famous one day kodacu may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Most of the time it isnt society's fault, its just the wacked out persons fault alone.
    Thats not true, lots depends on how a person life was when growning up =

* Like how the parents raised their kid
    * how the person was treated by other people
    * if his family was poor or rich
    * the general culture of the country he lives in
    * if he had experience any trauma as a child

There are many reasons/variables which makes a person go insane. So its both the society/family and the insane person fault to the serial killing. But all of this is logical if you think about it, most of the decisions/actions we make are based on what we learn & experience through life.

Anyway, back to my answer on this threads topic =

When its a serial killer, then yes, he/she must be insane. Other times it depends on the situation, like =

* you might kill somone when you are defeanding yourself or someone else from a attacker
    * you kill somone in "crime of passion"(like you find your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating, you take something hard and smash in their head)
    * if you are a soldier, you might kill someone to make your contry win the war.
    * when somone has totally ruin your life and/or other peoples life, you migt kill somone, a bit like crime of passion.

I don't say murder/killing is ok, just that people doesn't need to be insane to kill someone.
    Last edited by kodacu; May 21, 2005 at 07:21 PM.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    only irresponsible people blame their own problems on something else. i'm not saying that the environment you grow up in, and your surroundings doesn't affect you. i'm a strong believer in that. but that's no excuse to not control your own actions, to extremes like killing another person.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast