Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Serenity

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Serenity

pretty awesome movie. i loved the fight scenes and it had great special effects too.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

The graphics for the movie was amazing. I'm a freak so I grade movies on how well their graphics were lol. It had a good plot line too. I love the strange sick twist at the end..weird. Didn't expect the ending for once..woo.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

It was ok not the best but still very good, the story and affects were great

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't really like the movie too much. I got sort of bored until the last half hour. ^^;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    I didn't really like the movie too much. I got sort of bored until the last half hour. ^^;;
    Agreed. Though I liked the movie overall, there are some instances, where it seems sooo boring that it puts me to sleep. But, overall, it is a good movie.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay okay, Jade your definately right, great movie. Now ive read the opinions in this thread so far and i am a little surprised. Its great that people like this movie but as a Firefly fan (best show ever, go get the DVD NOW!!) from way back when they had it on Fox i know why this movie rocks so much. Its not the action or the special effects (even though both are very good) that make this movie great, it's that this movie has somehting that a lot of other movies miss out on. It has heart, originality, story, atmosphere, and most importantly characters. These are people you can relate to characters that have conflicts and connections with eachother. MB i see more of that since i know the tv show so well, but hopefully even you laymens can see why these characters are so special. That was the biggest downfall for the prequal Star Wars movies, they just didnt have any likeable characters. This movie doesnt do anything that has been done already and that is a trait that is sorely missed in most movies these days.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to watch the original series (Firefly) on Sci-Fi. I liked it then and I liked the movie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2