Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex in the media

Newbie breakdancingsamurai may be famous one day breakdancingsamurai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Sex in the media

How does it differ from country to country? does it sell? I found this UK Napster commercial today http://www.getthewholething.com/. I definatly don't think they would put this on american TV do you?

Newbie Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex in the media

Hm... this one is kind of a toughy... I guess it kind of depends who your trying to sell to. Kids: No. Sex doesn't sell. Older men/women: Sure. It really depends, I think.

Anime-my heroine. My crack addicted friend.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dakishime_tai_no_ni
    Hm... this one is kind of a toughy... I guess it kind of depends who your trying to sell to. Kids: No. Sex doesn't sell. Older men/women: Sure. It really depends, I think.
    Unless of course, the kids are perverted. Then it would sell....
    ................. if it didn't require ID.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

You dont think sex sells to teenagers. lol

Newbie Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni's Avatar
    Thanks

lol *falls over laughing* Yeah... A few of my friends whom will remain nameless... would so buy a box of the candy they hate most if it has a "WIN A DATE WITH" blahlblahblah on it... Not that it's sex... but... it does sell... We aren't kids, though. << >> << >>

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex on media is not permitted in this land of monks...just kidding.

I am not sure if sells...I guess so...but it doesn't work with me...an young monk.

I do watch TV at my place and most of the channels have images of people well dressed in proper clothes...too many temples...too many old men with long white breads and mustaches...they won't permit their children or students peeking into those...
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 30, 2005 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks

Hm... Well... I was just thinking that I was done with this thread. Then a new thought hit. Sex does sell. Especially jewelry. "Every kiss begins with Kay" is a great example. If a guy wants any, he'd better get a girl a diamond, it screams. Sex sells very well in America.

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm... Well... I was just thinking that I was done with this thread. Then a new thought hit. Sex does sell. Especially jewelry. "Every kiss begins with Kay" is a great example. If a guy wants any, he'd better get a girl a diamond, it screams. Sex sells very well in America.
    That is so true. You can,t turn your head without seeing something being sold with sex written all over it.

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    Check out the a cool new site for anime/manga lovers!!!
    {Anime Heaven}

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast