Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexuality

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Sexuality

Ok how do you feel about sexuality? is it ok for a person male or female to like the same sex or for a person to be bisexual?

A friend of mine asked me "Why are gay people so nice?" I replyed "Why do you think there calld gay."
    I myself am bi but I've always felt that there is no such thing as sexuality it all comes down to who (and or what *shudders*) you love I mean is it right for otherws to hate you because your gay les or bi is if fair for teachers to dicrminate just on sexuality alone
    Last edited by Phoenix of Love; Nov 02, 2004 at 08:08 PM.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    Ok how do you feel about sexuality? is it ok for a person male or female to like the same sex or for a person to be bisexual?

I myself am bi but I've always felt that there is no such thing as sexuality it all comes down to who (and or what *shudders*) you love I mean is it right for otherws to hate you because your gay les or bi is if fair for teachers to dicrminate just on sexuality alone
    For the first i use to have a friend whos bi,
    after a while, being friends with a bi is not anything different
    from being friends with Str8 dudes.
    I my self is Str8, i hear so much ppl saying that Bi are the same as gay.
    but they were wrong.
    so My saying is, theres nothing wrong of being a friend with a bi
    or a les.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea i have a few friends that are bi, some are gay, and some just dont know. I myself am straight...but i dont believe it really matters. the people who seem to have the biggest problem with that kinda stuff are the uber religious..

The end is important in all things.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This relates back to my discussion about stereotypes and discrimination in... haha, i forget which forum. (shigata ga nai, ne?). well the gist of it all is, i beleive that close-mindedness is the result of generations of people who are all afraid that the emergence of ideas different from their own will end their way of life. And i agree: this seems to be quite prevalent in many people who claim to be 'religious'. I'm actually intrigued by your phrase 'uber religious'. We would like to think that the 'uber religious' among us would be the most tolerant and most loving of us all, wouldn't we? Sad that this isn't so. I would love to hear from the religious members of this site on the subject of sexuality and tolerance.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont have any problems with gay and bi people. My friend has a gay friend and he is a really nice guy. AS for me Im straight. I think people who are homophobic and/or hate gays and bis apparently havent been friends or has ever talked to one.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've made friends with alot of Gay and Bi people, I see nothing wrong with it. I do think being Gay forms who you are, and what your about. It changes you and your lifestyle. I find nothing wrong with it, mostly religious people do because it goes against 'god' or their religion. If god loves everyone, then why would he hate gay people? thats how i look at it. I can't really imagine ever being prejudice or anything against gay people, since ive been around so many, and dont even really think about it. They are who they are, there just like the rest of us except they are attracted to the same sex. big deal.

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no problems with a person's sexual preference. Unless I'm being hit on by someone who is gay, I'll never have a problem with it. In fact, I fully support all gay rights and free love. Even though I'm not gay or bi myself, I don't mind standing next to someone in their beliefs.

And as a side note, I LOVE RAINBOWS. Yet, I'm not gay. So people should stop saying rainbows are for homosexuals only.

*Sports her rainbow tongue ring, and other assortments of rainbow jewellery and clothing* uU
    I gotta get that cotton ball off my butt.
    I <3 T3H MONK3H!!!

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    All to there own i guess hey, i onced spent a whole year in Cape Town wich has a huge gay/lesbian population, i never noticed anything different hey we all humans in the end.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast