Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexuality

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is nothing wrong with bi... I myself am strait but I find that those people are nicer in some ways.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    ... I find that those people are nicer in some ways.
    i agree sometimes because they're accepting of the fact themselves, they're generally more willing to accept of others.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=angelan]Delerium well worded, respect goes a long way

Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    Um ok, so you're trying to say homosexuality is not a sin? Sorry, but the bible clearly states that it is. I'll give you a quote later tonight. I want to be clear; sins are forgiven if and only if you are truly repentant.

If you meant thought I meant that homosexuality isn't forgiven, I’m sorry that's not what I meant :P I simply wanted to say that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible.

No I agree it is a sin but I got the impression that homosexuality was across that limit you where talking about

if you're trying to say that I am "against" b/l/g then you got the wrong impression and I hope you go over what I wrote before in my post before I respond again.

If it was just a general comment, then I agree with you, I don't agree with those who think they have to act differently to a person because they're b/l/g.

No I never meant to say that you’re against it and I may have misunderstood your fist post a little and you misunderstood me

hrm... my only question, do you belong to a religion? Not really relevant but I was just curious. And in some ways there ARE differences between Catholics and Christians, but if you want to know, PM me I don't want to get off topic.
    No I am not exactly I'm like a buddies however my ideals are always changing and sometimes circumstantial
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    I remember the bible God sees all sins equaly and all are forgiven but one and that is murder as for hatred toward those who have a different opinion
    First off, if you read the bible, the only unforgivable sin is speaking oughtright agianst the Holy Spirit. But your right to some degree, God does see all sins equally. God hates sin, but he still loves sinners. Thats why He sent His son to die on the cross. The Son of Man did not come to save the righteous. One of my best friends is gay. I dont hate him. He's a verry good person. I'm constantly praying for him to find the Truth. But its his life, its his choice.

"everything is permissable, but not everything is benificial"

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks

nope

I dont think it's right. I have known some gay peeps before, and they're nice people, dont get me wrong, but it's just wrong. It's not natural. Plus God said it was bad, so that works for me.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    "lying is as bad as killing"

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't think I have anything against Bis and Lezs, it's all cool with me, even trans and others are fine.

I'm just not comfortable if some guy tries to hit on me...

Shin_Zero ver.2 Finch may be famous one day Finch may be famous one day Finch's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just believe its none of my business whether they get married, have freaky kinky seks, like the boot or likes all of the above and more censored. i dont care and i dont think anyone should. whatever happened to "equal oppurtunity" anyway? You cannot be discriminated based on : age, race, family, gender, disability. why not being homo?

That's The reason for the season!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast