Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexuality

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally i think that gays need to be ignored and alienated and thats final not because of any religious reason quite frankly religion is a forum of controll over the general nations.
    Reason i say this is simply there freaks and i would not like to be associated as one of their kind or friends....

Lesbians are a turn on but its still not quite right not that im complaining or anything lol.
    Last but not least i know of a few gay people from work so i choose not to associate myself with there kind.

i think in terms of sexuality it should be as simple as a man + girl = lots of fun yay
    so not to sound like a jerk or anything but thats just the way i see it.Jan

Newbie super_truper may be famous one day super_truper may be famous one day super_truper's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no problem w/ ppl that are gay les bi but i do have a problem w/ them getting "married" cuz that goes against my beleifs and in my mind destroyes the sanctity of marrage between a man and a woman.

homosexuals choose to be that way. they have the right to do that under the 1st amendment but it can be defeated so they arent stuck that way forever

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm fine with gay people as long as they don't get near me! I'm straight, but I won't just hate them just because they're gay.

2jz
    Newbie 2jz may be famous one day 2jz may be famous one day 2jz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to agree with rou's reply extra strength style

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok I'll agree with the gay guy or girl hiting on someone of the same sex thats str8 I know if I was str8 I woulnt want someone hiting on me that didnt have boobs and a vag
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Super_truper, I couldnt have said it better myself.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    First off, if you read the bible, the only unforgivable sin is speaking oughtright agianst the Holy Spirit. But your right to some degree, God does see all sins equally. God hates sin, but he still loves sinners. Thats why He sent His son to die on the cross. The Son of Man did not come to save the righteous. One of my best friends is gay. I dont hate him. He's a verry good person. I'm constantly praying for him to find the Truth. But its his life, its his choice.

"everything is permissable, but not everything is benificial"
    Honestly the bible is something I don't think belongs in a discussion like this. It olds merit over people yes, and that's fine but it is personal opinion. The bible is a flickled book. Some people swear by it, others abid by some of the good things it outlines around living with your fellow humans but it should /never/ be used to set any sort of law, especially used in a debate. It isn't practical nor ethical. 1, our society has been shaped by it's influences, and through that we have cause a lot of harm. Now, because of our past a large majority still feel the bible holds a certain respect when it comes to dealing with topics like this when it shouldn't. It is against the rights of humans. Common, just rights that the bible outlines but their followers took way too far.

So, in ending--although many of us are Christian if you plan to live in this world there needs to be no boundries in regards to another beliefs because Christians in chanting that the bible says this and that, itselfs goes against the principal of why such a book evolved, which was to help people. Instead, they create the worst movement of hate-crimes I've seen. (This includes some of the things extreme-muslim communities do)

That is a whole other topic. Basically, if you're going to live down the street from someone, be prepared for their ideas and hug them as the brother and sisters they are. Human, a child of this earth and not a child of a creed or sinned-natural desire.

[J]

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK, you want a real religious viewpoint? Here's one from the Christian viewpoint. I speak as one who was raised in a church and currently studying to be a pastor. HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG.
    Yup, that's what christianity teaches us. But guess what happened? Somewhere down the line, Christians stopped seeing homosexuals and bisexuals as humans, and as sin itself. I do not whatsoever condone homosexuality or bisexuality. But neither is it my place to condemn people for this lifestyle. Christ hung around with "tax-collectors and sinners", if I'm to be like Christ and be what a real Christian is (AND THIS GOES FOR ALL WHO PROFESS THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION), I have to NOT be offended, accept homosexuals for who they are and not what they do, and love them all the same. Somewhere along the line, Christians forgot how to love, and now they spend more time judging and condemning people rather than spending time to get to know them for who they are, not their life-style. Given my track record, I wouldn't be surprised the only reason other Christians don't judge me for what I did growing up is because I'm a pastor's kid... Funny how PK can also stand for Problem Kid...

Note: this is a VERY generalized statement of Christians, cause I know there are Christians out there like me, striving to be more like Christ.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast