Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Sexuality

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really could care less what people do as long as it doesn't noticably effect me.
    As long as I'm not getting hit on by a guy, then I don't care, and if I were it'd be no different than when a girl likes me that I'm not interested in. SO I wouldn't be angry or fearful, I would just be kinda uncomfortable at first since it has never happened to me before.

We can't control who we love like it or not, so it's not like they can change even if they wanted. But I think people should just be who they are, so I'd be more prejudice about the person saying that it's wrong than I would of someone that was gay or bi.

And if it's a guy that's gay, well just means more women for me, haha, just kidding but it is true in a sense.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    Ok how do you feel about sexuality? is it ok for a person male or female to like the same sex or for a person to be bisexual?

I myself am bi but I've always felt that there is no such thing as sexuality it all comes down to who (and or what *shudders*) you love I mean is it right for otherws to hate you because your gay les or bi is if fair for teachers to dicrminate just on sexuality alone
    Sexuality must be learned and attained. Also we live in a world where sex and love can mean the opposite. No opinion on the matter. Its your life, not mine.

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    Ok how do you feel about sexuality? is it ok for a person male or female to like the same sex or for a person to be bisexual?

I myself am bi but I've always felt that there is no such thing as sexuality it all comes down to who (and or what *shudders*) you love I mean is it right for otherws to hate you because your gay les or bi is if fair for teachers to dicrminate just on sexuality alone
    i'm cool with it. As for me I am single but I am bi so I'm just waiting for the right boy or girl to ask me. My best friend is gay and he's like my brother. I'd take a bullet for that boy

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    After coming to Uni i have a met a lot of Gay Guy's which is cool, But where i am from, there is hardly any that i know because it's a rough area where i'm from!

But i don't think there is anything wrong being Gay, les, or Bi however my religion is against it.

SaZxXx

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If people have a problem I'm not going to say anything because that'll make me just as bad as them, but it's good to see that people are starting to be more open about their sexuality. When I was a freshmen in highschool about three years ago there were only three bi's that were opened about it. Now we have loads of open bi's, gays, and lez's. The funny thing is we're all real close friends. Even Our straight friends understand us. It kinda brings a tear to your eye.

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with Angelan in some ways. i have friends that fit in those catagories as well. but i personaly dont agree with it. and thats my optinion. Thats my choice. Just because they are gay, les, bi... doesnt make them any different. I personaly wouldn't be one. I like guys too much. lol. but the point is that its their choice. they are who and what they are. if people dont accept that, thats there problem. I personaly dont agree with it, but im not gunna stop being someones friend because of it. I mean, cummon. I wudnt stop being someones friend because of their hair color. whats the dif? there isnt. I made my choice they made theirs.
    Last edited by hotaru; Dec 18, 2004 at 10:28 PM.

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay...it took me a little while to read this all (some opinions I was tempted to skip over) and I felt I needed to post. I'll start this topic by saying I am a gay male. Okay, there. Now that is out of the way let me shed some light from another view point. Sorry, this is going to be long.

For as long as I can remember I have always had an attraction to guys. My first kiss was when I was about six or seven with some boy who lived down the street from me. From K-11 I went to a hardcore Southern Baptist Christian school and had family who were extremely religious. If anything should have crushed the 'fag' out of me, that would have been it. Hearing everyday how horrible homosexuals are, how they're not human but demons in disguise and so on. My earliest memory of me having an attraction to males was when I was five I was looking through some magazine my mother had and there was a male model. I remember staring at the picture (I can remember exactly what it looks like) and thought: 'He's so beautiful'.

So time goes on and I grow up not ever really having much interest in girls, my mother constantly reassuring me that I was just a late bloomer; she didn't know that after gym when changing in the locker rooms were so hard. I was looking at the other boys and feeling dizzy but wasn't sure why. When we'd spy on the girls changing I was always the one who volunteered to keep look out because it didn't interest me. When I hit fifteen, I realized it: I'm gay. When you come to the realization its not your best moment and it usually takes a while. I wasn't sure if I was just shy of girls or really was gay. But I had no one to talk to because at the school I went to you could get expelled for "acting gay" as they put it. Not to mention I would have to go through Christian Counseling and my parents would freak out. For over a year I hid this secret and it completely tore me up inside.

I stopped eating, talking and stayed shut up in my room all the time crying and sleeping. I became extremely sick all and my lack of eating made me anorexic not to mention I was cutting myself and doing things to harm myself because I felt like I had done something wrong along the way and had to be punished and I eventually started thinking of ways to die. On the way to school I would wish the bus would get into a wreck so I could die or I would fall out of a window. Statistics say that suicide rate is the highest among gay teens, and I can see why.

So this goes on for about a year until I met my first boyfriend, Nathan. He slowly got me out of my depression and back into being healthy and living. His family comes from Europe (his mother is French and father is British) so they are extremely open-minded people and didn't care about their son having a boyfriend as long as he was happy, which really shocked me. Nathan became the reason I was living and gave me strength to come out to the world...except to my family and at school. But a year went by and my family found out. After much abuse (both verbal and physical) was I kicked out of the house and told to never come back. I slept in the park most of that night until Nathan's mother found me and took me to their home where I stayed for a little while but had to go back home.

Things never got better between myself and my family. Its very sad what an irrational hatred of something can do to the bond between parents and their children. I didn't ask to be this way, I didn't choose and nothing made me this way. Its simply who I am. I love who I am, but in all honesty I would never wish being gay on anyone nor would I want someone to become a pseudo-homosexual because t.v and movies glams up our 'lifestyle'. Between the irrational hatred, limits on what we can do with our lives and just terrible things said to me and my boyfriend by strangers its not very easy.

All I can say to FallenAngel is don't fake being something you're not. The worst thing you can do is lie to yourself. If you're bi, that's great. If you're homosexual or straight, that's wonderful. Just be yourself. Don't let the secret well up inside you, tell someone. A trusted friend or adult. Someone who can help you, there is always someone out there who is willing to listen.

They say coming out to friends and family is the hardest thing you'll ever do. Wrong. The hardest thing is coming out to yourself.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wonderlandless that was some very deep insight into the issue. I hope people take the time to read what you wrote. If people are willing to see it, it offers them a very good insight into your mind. I congratulate you for having the courage to do so.

I'm sorry to hear that your family still can't see through whats been drilled into their minds all their life. It's amazing how religion teaches people to love and forgive, but yet, people with religions are often the first to judge and condemn. Give them time, which I'm sure you've done already.....there's no forcing them to see, especially when it's something they don't want to see. You're right, no matte rwhat the problem is, someone DOES care. You just have to see that they're there to help you. You're lucky you found your first bf. Seems like he not only pulled you out, but allowed you to stand up tall and proud too ^^
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8