Thread: Shadow The Hedgehog

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Shadow The Hedgehog

I saw the preview of the game looks all right, what do you guys think of a lil blacl and red creature rolling with an AK47 or an M45, or some alien guns
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shadow The Hedgehog

I think it's just another bastardization to the Sonic series... not that it hasn't already been bastardized several several times already.

I hear it's supposed to play kinda like a more fast paced Rachet and Clank, so we'll so how it goes. It's one thing to give Shadow some crazy wierd Robotnik-like gun, but they straight up gave him a real looking pistol, which is just odd considering that the series doesn't usually have too many realistic things.

I'll still try to game at the least when it comes out..

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shadow The Hedgehog

I don't see shadow having enough character to hoof his own game without sonic. Then again, I could be wrong.