Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sharingan Eyes *lenses*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I would definately wear the ebola/sith/blind ones.
    They look hella cool.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wasn't afraid of wearing it out in public lol. it was halloween though... and i went to six flags with it, tons of ppl. it was cool. at that time the itachi eyes weren't out so i bought the sasuke one.

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensui
    i wasn't afraid of wearing it out in public lol. it was halloween though... and i went to six flags with it, tons of ppl. it was cool. at that time the itachi eyes weren't out so i bought the sasuke one.
    Wow, did you actually buy them from the site? there so expensive.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Heck YES. id wear those all the time. Scare the crap outta people >_<
    Id also have to agree..i mean they look so coolio =P...looks like something u would wear on halloween or something too ^_^;...its sorta odd that they would be making something like this though >.<...i mean...thats kinda freaky O_O....another question jus popped up....HOW THE HECK DID U FIND THIS SITE?! ARE U JUS COMPLETELY BORED OUTTA UR MIND OR WHAT?! XD...its hard to find people who look up random things such as this but hey, its all cool...it was bound to happen some time =P

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    If they had the ones sasuke had, i would never take them off!.........unless i would go blind.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    They look so cool i would definitely wear them. I would where them anywhere cause they're so cool!!!

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    forget what the public thinks, i'ld always wear it. i wonder if they can make one with the illusion that its actually activated [spinning like kakashi's sharingan or rather obito's sharingan ]
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast