Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sharingan Eyes *lenses*

Newbie Blindz may be famous one day Blindz may be famous one day Blindz's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, those contacts are sweet, would wear them always, and as death_knight said, it would be kool if one had the illusion that it is actually activated
    My intelligence is perpetuated by my common sense.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    the blue itachi look pretty cool. i like blues. (which i have) and the sharingan.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would were them all the time but i don't have glassesdo u hve to have glasses to have those?
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by little_angel12377
    i would were them all the time but i don't have glassesdo u hve to have glasses to have those?
    no you wouldn't need to. i highly doubt the are tested lenses. in the movies how do you think they get peoples eyes to look the way they do. do you think they all wear glasses
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    they are CONTACTS

if you had contacts on why would u wear glasses. =/ Is that even safe? Wouldnt it just make your eyes extra screwed up cuz you'd be having layers of the same thing over them =/

but meh, other then the designs, the whole weird contacts thing has been around for years now. I remember in middle school people thought they were cool cuz they wore them, i say they just looked stupid =/

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    they are CONTACTS

if you had contacts on why would u wear glasses. =/ Is that even safe? Wouldnt it just make your eyes extra screwed up cuz you'd be having layers of the same thing over them =/

but meh, other then the designs, the whole weird contacts thing has been around for years now. I remember in middle school people thought they were cool cuz they wore them, i say they just looked stupid =/
    think about it. he/she is wondering if one's eyes must need tested lenses to wear them but i doubt thats the case. not to wear the glasses and the contacts simultaneously.

ps: how can someone look stupid cause they wear contacts.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    its not that they are wearing contacts, its just when they wear stupid ones. Just wear the damn things cuz you need to, not as some kind of fashionable item. And whenever people wear these ones they run around like "omg im so cool i have a full color eye hehehe"....noone gives a damn.

Although i see using them for things like halloween and these anime-ones for cosplaying, i dont see why you'd use them for anything else, just use normal ones =/

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Those are stupid. What's the point in wearing them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast