Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Sharingan Eyes *lenses*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Those are stupid. What's the point in wearing them?
    Because they want to be seen with different eyes?

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow those looks freaky... Sweet! I would so wear those! I would wear the three dot Itachi ones Awww, there isn't any Byakugan lenses hmmm... I guess the blind ones at the top could be if they were tinted light blue ^^;;
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon_Fantasy
    Wow those looks freaky... Sweet! I would so wear those! I would wear the three dot Itachi ones Awww, there isn't any Byakugan lenses hmmm... I guess the blind ones at the top could be if they were tinted light blue ^^;;
    same thing i was thinking to myself. what a pitty there isn't an actuall byakugan lense. i like how it looks but the blind ones could substitude but they certainly arne the same.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4