Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shawn of the Dead

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Shawn of the Dead

That was one great movie. It was funny and the zombies looked pretty darn good. I just thought of this movie because I heard the queen song, Dont stop me now. That was the funniest when the survivors in the bar were beating up the owner to this song and were in beat with it too.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm i donno i agree this was a funny move at times but it soon became boring cos it got to serious and wasn't funny anymore i mean at the end it was just lam wasn't funny at all but it had it's ups hey

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Are you kiddin' me? This movie was the most hilarious piece of british comedy I've ever seen. I was laughing almost the entire movie...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    hahaha -- Shawn of the Dead was one great movie, I have to admit.... zombies and England and blood......yes. HAHAHAHA the best part is when the paranoided boyfriend guy with the glasses gets pulled out of the window by the zombies and his intestines were ripped out, while he was screaming -- they did such a great job on that. I was laughing that entire movie. good good.

"You've got red on you"

much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I agree it was a fantastic movie, Shawn reminds me of my boyfriend, the way he can't be bothered to do things then tried to wriggle out of trouble and puts his foot in it!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saw this movie about two months ago and I liked it. Took my then girlfriend to it and she liked it...go figure haha. I look at it as more of a spoof than an actual movie, but it still carries itself (whatever that means). I enjoyed it, definately one fo the funniest movies I've seen this year, I think anyone even remotely into Zombie cult movies will respect and love this one just the same. Plus it killed the movie I saw before it...Resident Evil Apocalypse.

Newbie Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha that's a great movie. i haven't laughed like that in a long time. my sides were hurting. i really thought the bathroom sence was funny too. and the facted that they thought the girl in thier backyard was drunk not undead. i was pretty wierd and funny when they met that other group of people trying to find a way out. and the ending was just beautiful. even when he's undead he still plays video games. lol

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. -Robert Brault
    What loneliness is more lonely than distrust? -George Eliot

|e-mail me|my journal|

Newbie AzzKcr may be famous one day AzzKcr may be famous one day
    Thanks

Humour

Great movie if you liked the humour you should check out two great shows by the same people involed i the movie

Spaced

Blackbooks

Fantastic shows search online for info on them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast